1) Make active connections with other school councils
2) Identify and collaborate on key priorities for schools in Willowdale: ex. Traffic Safety, overcrowding, principal transfers, fund-raising, school condition, programming etc…
3) PIAC & SEAC Updates – Election of PIAC Rep (2 year term)
4) TDSB Update – Find out what’s happeing at the TDSB, keep parent voice strong by sharing opinions and providing direction for local schools through the Trustee.
5) Bring motivated parents who might be interested in getting more involved at the school and board level to advocate for student interests.
6) Have fun. This is also a parent council appreciation event.